Neck pain is often experienced by office workers after sitting at desk for all day long. From stress headaches to muscle spasms and stiffness, neck pain can manifest in a variety of ways. Regardless neck pain can be very uncomfortable. Quick pain relief from stiff and sore neck is often desired for increased productivity. Up to 70% of Americans experience significant neck pain at some point in their life, whether caused by poor sitting posture at work, injury or an underlying medical condition.
What does it mean when your neck is in pain?
In order to treat neck pain, it’s important to understand the masked reasons for neck pain. Our neck also referred to as the cervical spine is a complex structure made up of seven distinct vertebrae that extend from the skull to the upper torso. The approximate weight of our head is eight pounds, so you can imagine the amount of pressure our cervical vertebrae has to handle to hold the head up. Apart from weight of the head our cervical spine has to absorb shock and allow for motion between the bones, ligaments, and muscles. Too much spinal pressure on a disc can cause the disc to bulge out and press on a nerve. This causes the nerve to get inflammed and send out pain signals to brain. Continuously working in a wrong posture at workstation, inflammation due to excessive stress, or injury can cause neck pain or stiffness. A strain or sprain in the neck can easily cause the surrounding muscles to tighten which limits your range of motion and cause significant pain.
What causes neck pain?
Neck pain can occur due to variety of reasons. Irritation along the nerve pathways and spinal cord can cause pain into the legs and other areas below the neck. It’s crucial to have chronic neck pain examined by a doctor so you can discover the root cause of your pain and treat it properly. Common causes of neck pain include:
- Neck sprains and strain
- Whiplash, which occurs when a person’s head moves backward and then forward very suddenly and with great force.
- Poor posture or being hunched over your computer screen
- Common infections/viruses that cause swollen lymph nodes
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Stress related neck pain
- Pinched or inflammed nerves
- Degenerative disk disease
- Uncomfortable sleeping position
How to get Instant Pain Relief from Neck Pain?
BioTemper is a natural pain reliever designed to reduce neck pain and inflammation when applied topically. It provides both long term and immediate pain relief from stiff and sore neck. BioTemper is created in synergy with elements of pain relief, anti-inflammatories, and skincare all into one easy-to-use product. It contains a blend of natural ingredients including Camphor, Arnica, Menthol, Boswella, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Green Tea Oil, and Vitamin E. The medicinal properties of the ingredients ease muscular aches and pains and can even be used for tension headaches.
BioTemper is a multipurpose product that helps relieve pain in the neck, joints, lower back, minor burns, bruises, strains, menstrual cramps, and sciatic pain. The powerful pain relief cream act as an anesthetic, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory reliever which allows relief from more serious chronic pain such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, carpel tunnel syndrome and more.
This patented BioTemper topical formula aids in the healing process by improving blood flow to the injured tissue and draining toxins and fluids that build up as a result of injury or painful ailments like arthritis. BioTemper works on the principle of Pain Gate Theory and Cold Therapy to provide immediate and long lasting pain relief. Unlike many other over the counter pain relief creams and medications that just mask symptoms, BioTemper pain reliever stimulates your body’s desire to heal the damage that is causing the pain. It acts like a powerful stiff neck medication and is often the first treatment that doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists recommend to treat neck and shoulder pain.
Benefits for BioTemper for Neck Pain Relief
- BioTemper pain reliever is one of the most effective products for reducing inflammation in the neck and shoulder areas. It is particularly beneficial for relieving muscle tension and pain, particularly in cases of overexertion or sports-related injuries.
- BioTemper can be easily applied with its roll-on top which makes its application easy and controllable. You don’t have to fuss anymore with messy creams and gels. This pain reliever cream is also available in a 3-ounce travel size roll-in container, which makes it perfect for the people on the go.
- BioTemper quickly penetrates deep in to your muscles and joints for immediate relief from symptoms of inflammation and pain.
- BioTemper contains Boswellia, which is a popular herb derived from a tree species local to India and is known for its gum resin which helps fight inflammation.
- BioTemper is a powerful non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) pain reliever. It comprises of all-natural, herbal blend that is 100% drug free. With BioTemper you don’t have to worry about harmful side effects or toxic chemicals being applied to the skin.
In addition to using BioTemper for neck pain relief, lifestyle changes can help reduce discomfort and prevent deterioration of the vertebrae, discs, and ligaments in the neck or cervical spine. Sleeping on your back instead of your stomach and using proper pillow cushions for instance, can be helpful in providing relief from neck pain. Create an office set-up that promotes good posture can also reduce neck strain. Avoid sitting at your workstation for long hours. Yoga and exercises that target the neck and shoulders can also help relax the muscles and reduce the odds of developing further neck problems. By discerning the cause of your discomfort and targeting it with exercises and neck pain relief roll-on, you can reduce your neck pain and lead a happier and healthier life.